Thursday, May 22, 2008

Coincidence Synchronicity and You

Coincidence. Leaving a ms for a musicmaking friend before heading downtown for another appointment,
just following up on earlier email in which we thought it would be good to catch up, turned out I would be literally almost passing by his place enroute ...
Synchronicity. Heading home after that meeting and having my friend enter stage left to fall in place on the sidewalk directly in front of me, close enough for me to say in conversational volume 'Hey Mark, we have to meet up'.
Then yesterday we got together and jammed for about 2 1/2 hours straight.
Mark got his car and pulled up behind the Con Ed trucks,
Alice came with a guitar and fx, I brought my laptop, a small piece of sheet metal and pair of sticks.
Through the Tunnel into Hoboken.
Pulled up into an open parking lot in back of this industrial building area, loaded in and played from the moment we each had a sound together until the end of the session.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home